Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Starting the bog . . .

My upcoming Spring, Summer and Fall will be dedicated to my Motorola Research Scholars project. Well, devoted to that as well as softball, cycling and Old Style at Wrigley. I'll go ahead and post my research proposal so that anyone with the spare time can read it . . . but hear it is in brief. WiMAX has a much different value proposition for the developing world than it does for the developed world. Given this, how will carriers in Latin America be able to capture value with this new technology? Specifically, what changes to their products or existing revenue models will be necessary?

Wow, "capture value," "revenue model." I sound like a business school student . . . oh yeah, that's what I am.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by John Jacob Bradbury is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.